There is something magical about music. It makes us dance, laugh, cry, and sometimes, it even gives us advice.
Here are 10 music lyrics that are timeless and inspiring.
1. “In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die. Where you invest your love, you invest your life.”
-Mumford& Sons, Awake my Soul.
2. “The race is not just for the swift, but those who can endure.”
– Damien Marley, The Mission
3. ” Nothing’s impossible I have found, for when my chin is on the ground, I pick myself up, dust myself off and start all over again.”
-Ella Fitzgerald, Pick yourself up.
4. “Don’t give up on your faith, love comes to those who believe it and that’s the way it is.”
-Celine Dion, That’s the way it is.
5. “Celebrate we will, for life is short but sweet for certain.”
-Dave Matthews Band, Two Step.
6. “I told you to be patient, I told you to be fine, I told you to be balanced, I told you to be kind.
-Bon Iver, Skinny Love.
7. “When I change, everything changes.”
-Peter Brunton, Everything Changes.
8. “Stop Existing and Start Living.”
-Michael Jackson, Heal the world.
9. “Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.”
-Bob Marley, Three little birds.
10. “Even the genius asks questions.”
-Tupac Shakur, Me against the world.
Bonus: “The heart of life is good.”
-John Mayer, The heart of Life.
What song lyrics have you feeling encouraged and ready to take on the world!?