This giveaway is CLOSED…
Stay tuned for November’s awesome giveaway that will be Posted on NOV 1st, 2012!!!
One of our contributors, Crystal Brunton, is a “Jill of Many Trades.” Among her many ventures, she operates a small business Rowan Tree Studio where 100% of the proceeds go towards the International Justice Mission, a Not-for-Profit organization that advocates for the abolition of all forms of modern slavery and human trafficking.
She has graciously given us this FALL hand-made apron for one lucky reader! During the month of October, you can enter as many times as you like!
You may enter one of these ways, or ALL of these ways. You may enter as many times as you’d like. Giveaway ends October 30th at 5pm. We will select the winner via random.org
1. “Like” us on Facebook
2. Share this giveaway on Facebook (below).
3. Blog about this giveaway. Then come back here and “comment” with a link to your blog post = 5 entries
4. Subscribe to our Email List = 3 entries
5. Visit Rowan Tree Studio’s Website look through her stuff, and then come back here and leave a comment about which item is your favorite.
6. Tweet about this giveaway (below).
7. Pin this Giveaway (below).
8. Visit the International Justice Mission’s website then come back here and comment about something you learned about them = 5 entries.
Thanks for all the help spreading the TLP love!
We hope you win!!! 🙂